1 1/2 lbs shrimp, cooked
4 egg whites, well beaten
4 packet Ideal Protein Chicken Soup, prepared
4 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced
4 cups green onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tsp curry paste
1 tsp Chinese five-spice
– Bring chicken soup to a boil in a large saucepan.
– Add soy sauce, 5-spice and 1 cup of water.
– Return to a boil.
– Add cabbage and simmer for 10 minutes.
– Remove from heat.
– Stir in green onions and shrimps.
– Combine egg whites with curry paste.
– Return soup to a simmer and quickly stir in egg mixture, making circles with a spoon.
– Eggs will separate to form fine threads.
– Serve immediately.