- 1 medium fennel bulb (about 2 cups sliced)
- 2 cups of diced celery root
- pam spray
- fresh ground sea salt and black pepper
1. Remove stems from fennel and cut bulb in quarters. Remove core then slice thin. Place slices on parchment lined cookie sheet and lightly spray with Pam. Grind salt and pepper over.
2. Roast in 375 oven about 30 minutes till soft. Cool and puree in food processor, place in bowl.
3. Meanwhile, steam diced celery root till soft over boiling water 5-6 minutes. Cool and puree in processor.
4. Add celery root to pureed fennel, mix well.
5. Can be made ahead, covered and reheated in microwave.
6. Makes approx. 4 cups.
7. Leftovers are easily reheated in microwave.