- 2 cups of Julienned strips of zucchini
- 4 cups of fresh spinach
- 15 cherry tomatoes halved
- 3-4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp of finely chopped basil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Sautee the garlic and basil in olive oil.
2. Add onion last so it heats and softens without caramelizing. Add the tomatoes and spinach.
3. Add ½ Cup water to vegetable mixture. Add zucchini and toss into the mixture and heat through.
4. Can be garnished with 2 Tbsp soy-nuts or crushed IP Crisps if desired.
5. When using a small amount of crisps or soy nuts, you do not need to count it. Store leftovers in Ziploc to keep fresh.