- 1 packet Ideal Protein Veggie Meatless Mix
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 3 large jalapeños or 3 mini bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeds scraped out
- 2 tablespoons (about 1⁄2 ounce) grated pepper Jack or other hard cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cook the meatless mix according to packet directions.
Crumble and place in a small bowl. Stir in the green onion and cilantro.
Place the pepper halves on the prepared baking sheet, cut side up. Spoon the filling into the peppers, pressing down gently and mounding it slightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the tops. Bake until the peppers are tender and the filling is nicely browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve sprinkled with more cilantro.