- 1 lg. head of romaine lettuce
- ½ cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- ½ small red onion thinly cut into rings
- 1 small cucumber seeded and cut into bite sized pieces
- 2, 8 oz. steaks (New York strip or any other you like)
- 4 tbsp. Ideal Protein Balsamic dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat BBQ to 400 degrees.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Place steak on BBQ (cook until desired doneness, about 5-6 minutes per side for medium rare depending on thickness).
- In large salad bowl combine salad ingredients, drizzle with salad dressing.
- When the steak is finished let rest covered for 10 minutes.
- Cut steak in diagonal 1 inch pieces.
- Divide salad onto 2 plates topping with steak.