- 1 cup fat free beef stock
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1” piece ginger, halved lengthwise
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 portion beef sirloin, sliced as thin as possible
- 1 cup napa cabbage leaves, chopped
- 1 cup konjac or shirataki noodles, vermicelli or fettuccini style, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves
- 1⁄2 lime, cut into wedges
- Hot sauce (optional, for serving)
Add broth to a saucepan along with tamari, ginger and cinnamon. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place prepared konjac noodles in a large soup bowl along with chopped cilantro. Set aside.
Remove the ginger pieces from broth and discard. Put the cabbage leaves in the broth and stir until the broth comes back up to a boil. Add in beef and stir for 1 minute.
Take the broth off the heat and carefully take the cabbage and beef out with a ladle and put it in the konjac noodle bowl. Pour broth into the bowl.
Serve with juice from lime wedges and optional hot