- 1 Large head of fresh cauliflower
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced fine
- 3 Tbsp drained capers
- 3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice (1 lime)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Fresh ground sea salt to taste
- Hot Sauce
1. Clean and trim the cauliflower into small florets. Bring 1 inch water to a boil in a pot large enough to hold a collapsible steamer.
2. Arrange cauliflower in the steamer, place in pot, cover and steam for about 8 minutes or until tender.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, chili powder, capers, vinegar, lime juice and olive oil. Stir in the hot cauliflower. Season with hot sauce and sea salt to taste.
4. For best flavor, let rest for 90 minutes or even overnight.