- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup of cubed cooked chicken (with skin and excess fat removed)
- 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites (phase 4 may use 8 whole eggs)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup of low-fat shredded cheddar (phase four only)
1. In a skillet, saute the broccoli, mushrooms and scallions in olive oil until tender
2. Add chicken; heat through. Remove from heat and keep warm.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, water, mustard, Italian seasoning and garlic salt until foamy. Stir in cheese (phase 4 only), tomatoes and broccoli mixture.
4. Pour into a greased shallow 1 ½ quart baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F for 22-27 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.