- 2 Oz Green Onion, chopped
- 2 Medium Mushrooms, sliced
- 10 Oz package chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/4 Cup red pepper chopped
- 2/3 Cup diced fat free ham (Optional)
- 5 Eggs
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
Sauté the Mushrooms until tender. Add the spinach and ham; stir and cook until heated and mixed well.
Grease pie plate with spray and pour the Spinach mixture into the plate. Add onions, salt and pepper. Beat the eggs and pour evenly over the spinach mixture.
Bake 350 Degrees for 25-35 mins.
Make a base out of thinly sliced zucchini and change vegetables based on preferences.