- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 pounds prawns, divided
- 8 wedges of lemon for garnish
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.