- Generously salted water to cover
- 2 lbs of fresh Brussels Sprouts of equal size (frozen also works)
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 4 Tbsp of vinegar
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp of dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano & thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. If using fresh sprouts, trim stem ends, remove outer leaves and cut an X into core with the tip of a knife (this promotes even cooking).
Bring water to a boil and cook sprouts for 6-8 minutes until cooked but still bright green.
3. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add hot sprouts to marinade, stir several times.
4. Chill for 4 hrs before serving.