- 12-16oz ground chicken
- 1 slice whole grain bread, pulsed in a food processor
- 1 1⁄2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 pack IP Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese or grated parmesan
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 baby bell peppers, top removed and sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup rapini
- crushed chilies to serve (optional)
Italian Snak Platter
- 1⁄2 fennel, bulb only, cut into thin wedges or cucumber
- 1⁄4 small cantaloupe cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp mint, leaves torn
- 1 wedge lemon
Preheat oven to 450F.
Mix all of the crust ingredients together until just combined. Put a piece of parchment paper on a baking tray. Press it into a 1⁄2” thick circle. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
While crust cooks prep toppings. Whisk tomato soup into chicken broth. Heat up on a stove until thickened. Set aside. Platter the fennel and cantaloupe and mint on a plate. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice overtop.
Carefully drain any excess liquid off the tray with the meat crust. Transfer the meat crust to a new piece of parchment paper using a wide spatula to assist you.
Spread tomato soup sauce over meat crust and top with toppings evenly over top. Spray with cooking oil. Bake for 7 minutes or until ingredients are golden brown. Allow to set for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Top with optional chilies, fennel and cantaloupe.