- 2 packages of rotini
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 7 mushrooms
- 1 thick slice of red onion
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach
- 1 Tbsp of oregano
- 1 Tbsp of basil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Grape seed oil
1. Make 2 Packages of Rotini, as per directions. Strain
2. Chop vegetables into large, thick chunks, and quarter your thick slices of Zucchini
3. Add oil to a pan on medium heat
Soften onion, be careful not to caramelize it. Remove from pan and set aside
4. Add all other vegetables (except spinach) and turn up pan to higher heat.
5. Stir in crushed garlic and spices
6. Add in Rotini and get it coated in the spices and juices.
7. Add in Spinach and softened onion at the end. You can also add in the Zeroodles if you are looking for a bit of extra filling.