- 1 ahi tuna steak, 6 oz
- 2 tsp five-spice powder, available on spice aisle
- 1 tsp grill seasoning, such as Montreal Steak Seasoning, or salt and coarse pepper
- Cooking spray or vegetable oil, for brushing the grill pan
- 5 oz, half a sack, mixed prewashed baby salad greens
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Walden Farms Sesame Ginger 1-2 tbsp or to taste
Coat your steak with a combination of five-spice powder and grill seasoning or salt and pepper.
Heat a grill pan or griddle over high heat. Spray grill surface or wipe with a thin layer of oil. Add tuna steak to the hot cooking surface and sear tuna 2 minutes on each side. Remove tuna from heat.
Mix salad with salad dressing. Cut steak diagonally and place on top of salad.