- 1 Pkg of IP potato puree
- 6 Tbsp of egg whites (from carton)
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp of dried Italian herb mix of your choice
- 1 tsp of dried onion flakes divided
- Olive oil pam
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray 4 muffin cups with Pam. (Half fill empty cups with a little water so the pan doesn’t warp)
2. Hand whip egg whites to a froth and add all other ingredients except ½ Tsp onion flakes. Blend.
3. Divide between 4 muffin cups. Sprinkle a ¼ Tsp onion flakes on top of each cup. Bake 8-12 minutes until done. Remove immediately and cool on rack or eat hot!