- 2 C. Julienned strips of Zucchini
- 4 C. fresh spinach
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tsp finely chopped Basil
- 1 Yellow Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Saute the garlic and basil in olive oil. Add onion last so it heats and softens without caramelizing. Add the tomatoes and spinach.
Add ½ cup water to vegetable mixture. Add zucchini and toss into the mixture and heat through. Can be garnished with 2 Tbsp soy-nuts or crushed IP Crisps if desired.
When using a small amount of crisps or soy nuts, you do not need to count it. Store leftovers in Ziploc to keep fresh.